Saturday, July 10, 2010
First time for anything
Tonight is my first night at this. I know I'm behind by what... years- whatever who cares, I don't. This is my attempt to start a journal, my online journal that the world can read. I haven't written in any type of journal since I was about 18, so ten years! My gosh I'm behind. So much to talk about and catch up on. (I love this, it's so much faster than writing!) Joe's on call tonight so I'm stinkin tired and it's late and on top of that I didn't sleep good last night. Three of my four kids were up last night for one reason or another- Eli, Kale, and Fin. Oh, before I quit for the night I've got two things to say. First, Reigan flooded the downstairs bathroom and it went into the playroom and in front of the bathroom door, very wet down there. Joe ran home real quick to help with damage control then went back to work. He does love me so! But to end on a good note, Finlee started clapping tonight and it was really really cute. I'll write more tomorrow and begin my trek to catch up on the last 10 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment